Sunday, November 9, 2014

Writing my Insecurities on Sticky Notes

 photo worried-girl-413690_640_zpsa9ba57f9.jpg


Image by Ryan McGuire via Pixabay

Today after my roommate left for a meeting, I decided to log on to Facebook to message a few people about an upcoming event this weekend. When I got the front page, I ended up scrolling down my newsfeed. I regret it. I felt inadequate and lonely after seeing pictures of my "friends" smiling and laughing with their best friends and here I was, staring at something I don't have because of my own fears and insecurities. It doesn't help that the holidays are coming and I barely have anything to look forward to when I come back to my hometown.

When I was on the verge of crying, I have to express my thoughts out. I wanted to see where my mind takes me. Then, I started writing. (Note: I do not recommend this for everybody.)


No comments:

Post a Comment