Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Halloween Weekend

It's Sunday, everybody! This Halloween weekend was an eventful, but I manage to have a lot of fun. I didn't get a chance to take a lot of photos, but I can still tell you some details.

Friday, October 31



For Halloween, I went as the runaway bride. Since I didn't want to spend too much on a costume, I thought dressing up as this kind of bride is a nifty idea. Plus, it gives me an excuse to wear a little tiara with a veil. As much as I hate wearing pink make-up and wearing tennis shoes when I'm not working out, I look great on my big day ... to run away. After I dollied up for the occasion, I get to join my roommates in a haunted trail.







After going to the haunted trail with my roommates, we went to the Zombie Prom held at the House of Rock venue. I saw a lot of zombie brides roaming around the bar area and the dancefloor as I was exploring the place. At least I was the only bride standing out with gym shorts and tennis shoes on. As much as I felt unsexy on the dancefloor with tennis shoes and gym shorts on, I felt very comfortable. There's no need to walk barefoot after partying hard.

Saturday, November 1



In Texas, we celebrate Dia de los Muertos (DdlM) or Day of the Dead. It is the day where everybody gathers to remember those who are deceased. From where I'm at, there is an annual DdlM festival that celebrates the holiday by holding live band performances and vendors selling their art. Although the festival is commercial-based, it's fun looking around to see sugar skulls and people dressed up for the occasion.

Sunday, November 2


I'm super excited that today is the end of Daylight's Savings Time. I got an extra hour to sleep and snuggle under the covers. I had trouble adjusting to my sleeping position since I didn't want to squish my cat, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the morning catching some zzz's.

How is your Halloween weekend? Did you dress up for Halloween?  How is the end of Daylight's Savings time for you?


No matter if your weekend is filled with fun or gloom, I hope you have a good Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment