Friday, October 24, 2014

Introduction

Hi everybody,

I'm Lisa and welcome to Novaturient Me. The blog is a work-in-progress right now, but I hope that it will unleash it's true form pretty soon.

I started a blog a year ago called Dorky Riot to type my streaming thoughts and ways I can foster individuality and positivity. But recently this year, I've bumped into mishaps and misfortunes along the way. I've reached dead ends, and got the point where I want to quit everything and shut myself off the world.

In order to chronicle my journey, I decided to create Novaturient Me to help me recover from all the past negativity from 2014 and continue to grow as an individual. I will post progresses towards bettering myself through self-love and care, reflections about life, and tips on how to care for your own self.

If you have been to Dorky Riot before and read a few blogposts, you're wondering if Novaturient Me will be like Dorky Riot. Let me tell you this:
  • Yes, I will still use my sailor mouth for this blog. I may have tamed my inner sailor, but it doesn't mean it will be gone forever. I'll just use my foul language whenever appropriate.
  •  No, I won't be adding funny stories. As much as I treasure the laughs and the awkwardness behind the stories, Novaturient Me is more focused towards reflective, introspective stories. There still will be some humor. Just more thought-provoking stuff.
Life may have whooped my ass in the majority of 2014, but I won't let it fully bring me down for the rest of it. Thank you for reading and wish me luck on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment